Management Assistant at Fabory Group
Who is Fabory?
As part of the US Company WW Grainger Inc., Fabory, a technical trading company, offers a wide and growing range of fasteners, tools, industrial items and safety products from reputable and well-known brands. Our main customers of these materials are, for example, companies that perform repairs and maintenance and machine builders who use the materials in producing their machines. Our customers therefore operate in many markets and sectors and we support both small businesses and multinational companies in their daily production and maintenance and repair.
Fabory is looking for an enthusiastic Management Assistant to support – in cooperation with the Executive Assistant - the Leadership Team.
You support this team in various supporting activities and you will be their first point of contact. You are responsible for coordinating calendars and planning of meetings, preparing reports and other documents and arranging business trips.
What are you going to do?
You will get to know the team and organization during your onboarding program. After finalizing the program, both you and the Executive Assistant - together forming the support team - oversee the calendars of the leadership members. Overall planning and coordination of LT schedules, appointments and travel arrangements form the core of your activities. On a daily basis you engage and interact with team members and visitors (customers, suppliers, parent company colleagues).
Other activities that are part of your role are:
- preparing and editing correspondence, different documents and presentations
- recording, transcribing and the distribution of minutes of meetings
- answering telephone calls and responding to email inquiries
- drafting and editing English or Dutch language emails on behalf of LT members
filing and retrieving documents and other reference materials
Who are we looking for?
- Management Assistant MBO, level 4 or similar educational background
- you have about 3 years of work experience supporting a leader or leadership team in an international environment
- you organize your work in a structure and customer oriented way and you’re able to manage multiple activities accurately and independently.
- your personality can be described as hands-on, pro-active and positive and cheerful.
you’re fluent in the Dutch and English language (professional proficiency)
Do you think you are suitable to join our enthusiastic team? Then we are looking forward to receive your application via the 'Apply'button!
Fabory is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
Agency calls not appreciated.
Solliciteer op deze functie